Please welcome. Anna James, author of A Love Worth Saving...



1.)          What is the strangest talent you have?

I can curl my tongue into a Three Corner hat!

2.)          What is the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?

I was cat woman one year and my husband went as Batman

3.)          Are the titles of your books important?

Yes, I always try to have them reflect what the story is about.

4.)          If you’re struggling with a scene or difficult character, what methods help you through it?

Most of the time I jump ahead and write the next scene, or work on a different project.

5.)          Do you prefer dog, cats or none of the above?

We have a rescue dog I adore. I spoil him rotten.

6.)          Who’s your favourite author? Why?

I don’t have one favorite, I have several. Nora Roberts / JD Robb, Jayne Ann Krentz, and JK Rowling to name a few.

7.)          Do you have a pet peeve? 

Had to stop and think about this one. There are so many…. Lol. I’d say it drives me nuts when someone can’t make a decision (and yes I can be guilty of this myself at times!)

8.)          Do you remember your dreams when you wake up in the morning? 
Sometimes I do but most times I don’t.


Blurb for A LOVE WORTH SAVING - Book 2 Forever Yours Trilogy:

Reed McNamara knows that love is an investment that never pays out. That’s why he’s sure he doesn’t love his wife, Ashley. Theirs had been a mutually agreed upon fun and games while it lasted affair … until Ashley got pregnant.
Tragedy strikes when Ashley miscarries and the sole reason for their marriage is lost. 
Though Ashley thinks they could salvage their life together, all Reed wants now is to put the past behind him and concentrate on saving his floundering company.
But when Ashley demands a divorce, and her ex-boyfriend—the love of her life—starts sniffing around, Reed discovers that he might be throwing away a love worth saving.


Author Bio:


Anna James writes contemporary romance novels with strong, confident heroes and heroines who conquer life’s trials and find their happily ever after.  While she’s been writing for years, her first published story released in 2010. Since then, Anna has penned four novels, seven novellas and one short story.
She is a member of RWA (Romance Writers of America), CTRWA (Connecticut Romance Writers of America), CORW (Charter Oak Romance Writers) and CR-RWA (Contemporary Romance – Romance Writers of America(.
Anna is married to a wonderful husband who spends countless hours picking up the slack around the house so she can pursue her dream of writing, is the proud mother of five fabulous children, and a big, loveable rescue dog the entire family adores.
Although she’s lived in several locations throughout her life she now calls Connecticut home. When not writing, reading, or plotting, she can be found spending time with family and friends.

You can learn more about Anna James at:



Buy link: 
A LOVE WORTH SAVING  - http://tinyurl.com/qjze9f4

Personal links:




1 comment